Life Couldn't Get Better
First day of school... okay... not much of schooling... first week is orientation as like last year... and life couldn't get any better. Firstly, totally no mood to go to school. Second, nearly trip will crossing the road to the bus stop. Third, got onto 61 and sit beside a middle age man who couldn't keep his legs closer together. Fourth, saw someone who broke my heart on the bus. Fifth, got into the same project group as a back stabber. Sixth, going to do a one year project with a total slacker! How could life get any better... think that I am gonna spend another year and my last year as the most unluckiest year. Hopefully next year would be better ahead, since I doubt it will be getting better any time soon. Gonna catch my sleep so that I will be prepare for the advance programming workshop that Oran is conducting tomorrow. Don't want to blog all the unhappy things anymore... it will just make me feel even bad so gonna take a good sleep and feel better tomorrow first thing in the morning. -.-